WES Mackay’s gas fitting service is safe, reliable and highly experienced. Our fully licenced gas fitter will ensure you receive a professional and safe service every time you use our service. We will advise you of current gas regulation and safety aspects of installing, repairing and maintaining gas appliances. Upon each visit, we perform a gas leak test prior to work commencing work and immediately upon completion as we always ensure safety is of the highest standard. Upon completion of any gas works, we issue you with a Queensland Government Gas Compliance Certificate for your records. From the 1st July 2011, WES Mackay will affix a gas compliance stamped plate at your meter, showing installation traceability..
Gas Services available
- ALL domestic and commercial gas fitting,
- Gas appliance installation, service and repair, including gas stoves, hot water units, BBQ’s, space heaters etc
- Natural Gas to LPG conversions
- New gas connections
- LPG system installations
- Gas service line installation and replacement
- Leak detection
- Gas safety certificates and compliance plates
- Caravan gas safety certificates
- Clean and deodorize the filters
- Clean and treatment of the indoor evaporator coil to kill bacteria
- Check and clean the drain pans and drain hoses
- Check and clean the outside condenser cowlings as required
- Check the gas where required
- Check the installation of exposed refrigeration pipes
Know the Risks
- Gas Leaks – If you smell gas we can test your gas installation, detect, locate and repair any gas leak.
- You place your family and home at risk, if your gas appliance is installed by an unlicensed person.
- The appliance manufacturers warranty is void if the unit is fitted by an unlicensed person.
- Prior to purchasing any new gas appliance it is advisable to contact us and discuss your existing systems capacity to ensure the installation pipe work is large enough.
- Remember:- CO or carbon monoxide kills people. It is usually formed due to the incorrect combustion of gas. It is odourless, colourless and therefore lethal. An old or incorrectly serviced appliance can produce carbon monoxide in fatal doses. A person is unaware they are breathing in the toxic fumes and within a few hours can become seriously ill and drowsy. If this is suspected, shut the appliance off immediately, open windows and contact us so that our licensed gas fitters can carry out a safety check.
If you don’t see your particular requirement mentioned above, we complete all kinds of domestic, commercial and industrial repairs and installations, so please call our office to discuss your requirements and we’ll be sure to help!